- DataUrtarrilak 7
- Gaia Ikusizko arteak
Hautagaitzak 2021eko otsailaren 28ra baino lehenago bidali behar dira.
Grazer Kunstverein is an internationally renowned exhibition venue for contemporary art. Founded in 1986, Grazer Kunstverein has developed a distinctive voice within Austria, operating in strong dialogue with international developments. Established as a space for artistic production, exhibition-making and mediation, it works with artists from all over the world with the aim of nurturing and empowering recent and compelling artistic positions, while facilitating a depth of engagement within processes of artistic practice.
Our current director Kate Strain will be leaving at the end of September 2021 and we are now searching for her successor, effective 1st October 2021. We are looking for a creative candidate who will assume responsibility for artistic and curatorial leadership in close collaboration with the administrative management of Grazer Kunstverein.
Requirements for this position are:
- –a degree in art history or similar qualifications and experience in working in and with contemporary art
- –excellent knowledge of the international art scene and the ability to discover new developments therein
- –excellent networking with stakeholders and institutions at different levels
- - acquaintance with digital media and good knowledge of the implementation of digital content
- –management experience in the professional art exhibition context, including personnel management
- –strong communication and mediation skills and the ability to run a complex institution responsibly, efficiently and strategically
- –experience in securing project-specific, third-party funding as well as business management skills including budget planning and monitoring
- –keen interest in the arts and culture scene of Graz and its region and a willingness to cooperate with other institutions
- - competence in the conveyance of contemporary art
- –a vision for the future program of Grazer Kunstverein
This is a full-time position. Essential to this position is a permanent place of residence in Graz. Spoken and written German is preferred but not obligatory. Grazer Kunstverein welcomes applications from all eligible candidates but would like to particularly encourage applications from a diversity of national, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter by 28 February 2021. Please send it to Dr. Tanja Gurke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informazio osoa iturriaren webgunean irakurri